Friday, August 17, 2012

DIY Drawer Organizers

Hey ya'll!! So I recently re-organized my makeup drawers in my bathroom and decided that instead of paying oodles of money for ugly plastic organizers I would just make my own, so I did.  So this is just a little how to on making your own drawer organizers for cheap :)
BEFORE
my cluttered drawer :/
AFTER
organized :) so refreshing
gather all your random food
boxes and save them
measure your box so it fits in your drawer
(mine is 2 in. high)
then cut it to size
here are my cut boxes
now whip out your mod podge
and cute wrapping paper
measure your wrapping paper to fit your box
 (I recommend one with sq. in. lines)

I put little pieces on the corners just
for good measure but you don't have to
after pieces are measured and cut you can then apply
the mod podge and begin to cover the box
it's much easier if you wrap the whole piece
around the box

I then put a little rectangular piece on the bottom
to cover up any unwanted cardboard
VOILA!
all done


I hope this tutorial was helpful and inspires you to get crafty with organizing!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment